What is Honda
Honda can describe a producing company name, Honda Motor, Co Ltd, the Honda current net worth from 2006 to 2019, and its documentary.
Currently, as of 2020, the age of Honda Car producing company is 71 years
Honda has its headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Their shares deal on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange, as well as exchanges in Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kyoto, Fukuoka, London, Paris, and Switzerland.
The company has meeting plants around the globe. These plants are situated in China, the United States, Pakistan, Canada, England, Japan, Belgium, Brazil, México, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Turkey, Taiwan, Perú and Argentina.
As of July 2010, 89 percent of Honda and Acura vehicles sold in the United States were built in North American plants, up from 82.2 percent a year earlier. This shields profits from the yen’s move on to a 15-year high against the dollar
Honda Net Worth
For the fiscal year 2018, Honda is reported to earn US$9.534 billion, with yearly revenue of US$138.250 billion, a rise of 6.2% over the former fiscal cycle. Honda’s shares traded at over $32 per share, and its market capitalization was esteemed at US$50.4 billion in October 2018.
Honda annually revenue history and growth rate from 2006 to 2018. Revenue can be defined as the amount of money a company gains from its customers in exchange for the sales of its goods or services. Revenue is the top line item on an income statement from which all costs and everyday expenditures are subtracted to arrive at net income.
- Honda revenue for the quarter ending September 30, 2018, was $34.575B, a 1.73% increase yearly
- Honda income for the twelve months ending September 30, 2018, was $142.444B, a 6.83% increase year-over-year.
- Honda annual income for 2018 was $138.25B, a 6.19% increase from 2017.
- Honda annual income for 2017 was $130.193B, a 7.43% increase from 2016.
- Honda annual income for 2016 was $121.19B, a 0.08% decline from 2015